Rademacher Equipment Upgrade Services
Rademacher Industrial System (RIS) provides high-quality equipment upgrade services that can help manufacturers increase productivity, reduce downtime and add new functionality (capability) to existing machinery and manufacturing lines. Examples include the ability to run heavier coils in weight and thickness, or adding a steel stretcher leveler to create flat, low-stress material.
The goal is to define and implement specific upgrades that provide a measurable payback. Equipment upgrades can also produce better machine operator safety and efficiency while improving the quality of the finished product.
RIS Equipment Upgrade Services are accomplished through onsite meetings with the customer’s maintenance, operations, sales and engineering departments and our mechanical and/or electrical engineering team.
Examples of equipment upgrades include:
- Specification & installation of new drive motors
- Specification & installation of AC frequency drives
- Electronic controls added or updated
- New software programming & CNC
- Mechanical upgrades
- Line reconfiguration to accept new components
- Clutch conversions
- Crankshaft & gearing refurbishment
- Installation of ancillary press feeding equipment
Contact Us for more information on RIS Equipment Upgrade Services.